Come experience the majestic red sandstone towers of the Red Cliff Caves with us on an unforgettable kayaking tour!
Meyers Beach Sea Cave Tour
We spend time exploring the sea stacks, tunnel caves, and sea arches.
- 2 Hours price per person
- 4 Hours price per person
Sea Kayak Tour in Apostle Islands
Must be at least 100 lbs. and no more than 265 lbs. to properly fit in the kayaks and the gear that we use at Meyers Beach. People ages 5+ can ride in the middle hatch of a tandem kayak.
- This is the section of caves that became famous as the ice caves, they are absolutely incredible.
- It is a one-mile paddle from Meyers Beach to the first cave. A two-hour trip is four miles round trip.
- We spend time exploring the sea stacks, tunnel caves, and sea arches.
- 2 and 4 hour Options Available! Triples Available!
- 4 hour tour: 4 to 6 people minimum
2-Hour Tours: 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 5 p.m.
Sea Caves can be found at the following locations and are listed from most impressive to least; Devil’s Island, Sand Island, Meyers Beach, Red Cliff, Stockton Island, Outer Island, Ironwood Island, Cat Island, Bear Island, Romans Point, and Madeline Island.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- A 100% refund of your booking.
- Reschedule your trip for another day.
- Apply your payment towards an alternative tour, or a gift card for redemption on a future date and time.